DON'T AGREE WITH MY VIEWS OR FACTS? AWESOME!

Disagree? No problem! Gripe all you want! Trash talk me all you want. That's why this is called Trivia Trash.
But keep your comments clean and as polite as possible!
Now... good trivia guessers go by knowledge, guessing and research. They don't cheat on the internet!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

HOT HOT TOPICS!!!

A few years back I used to make up my own trivia questions at a restaurant I worked at.
One time I asked a question about the PG13 rating system and how it related to Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom.

One of my customers had a fit! Screaming fowl, because I said his answer was wrong... he was sure he was right! Sound like a recent episode of Million Dollar Money Drop?

Someday... I'll post that question here. Untill then...

Feel free to argue, agree, fight back, prove your point.
I learned... from previous experiences...
That the conversation can be more fun than the trivia.

Some hot topics that get people going?
BIG FOOT! LOCH NESS! ALIENS ABDUCTIONS!

Some tamer issues: OJ SIMPSON & MICHAEL JACKSON!

For my Christian friends: DINOSAURS, DARWIN & DIANETICS!
Not really... on the Dianetic issue, I just wanted one more D word!!

So... time to pony up. Start sharing your imput.

MR. TRIVIA GUY - self proclaimed title.

No comments:

Post a Comment